Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

question on hsv1 and 2
iddybob posted:
okay question,
i have genital herpes.
my boyfriend has it too. but when he went and got tested the day i found out i had it, they found a herpes bump in his mouth but told him he only has genital herpes not oral. and that genital herpes and cause cold sores and other symptoms in your mouth as welll.
does this mean he has oral herpes too???
im always having outbreaks .. hes never had any outbreak on his genitals. hes never had any cold sores or anything. but i always get cols sores bad since i was real little because my lips are always badly chapped and cracked.
but my cold sores dont blister or crust or have any liquid in them.
im confused on all this herpes stuff and im trying to learn.

betsyo1967 responded:
you've asked multiple multiple questions now about this.

what more do you expect us to tell you that we haven't told you already?

if he has symptoms, he needs seen.
Talking about std testing is NORMAL and something we all should be doing EVERY TIME before we have sex with a new partner :)

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.