Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Discolored spot
An_242029 posted:
I recently started seeing brownish colored spots at the base of my penis towards the side of my thigh. They are on both sides and seem to have gotten a little bigger since the first time i saw them. They don't itch or burn. I also started seeing a red bump on the edge of the head of my penis. It sometimes gets bright red and sometimes I can't see it. That neither itches nor burns. About a month and a half ago I received oral sex from a girl that has HPV, genital only from what I know. She gave me oral for a few minutes and continued about five seconds after orgasm. I was wondering if that had anything to do with what I'm seeing or if it is something else or even nothing to worry about. I may be overreacting but any help would be greatly appreciated.

betsyo1967 responded:
this isn't likely to be a std. see your provider for a proper diagnosis but odds are it's a fungal infection.
Talking about std testing is NORMAL and something we all should be doing EVERY TIME before we have sex with a new partner :)

An_242029 replied to betsyo1967's response:
How would I get a fungal infection?

elle0317 replied to An_242029's response:
Fungal infections love warm, moist areas. In men it's commonly called jock itch, in women it's a yeast infection - both are fungal infections.

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.