Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Ejaculation isssues
    aero_boi posted:
    When i ejaculate i dont shoot it kinda just runs out or pumps out and lands at the base of my penis. I just cant seem to get it to do what my partner would like to see it do.

GaMale770 responded:
    Aero,

I feel your pain.

I'm guessing it's an age thing. How old are you? I'm 47 and mine just dribbles out. My shooting days are over and have been for several years.

Every now and then I may be able to shoot a load but not too often : (

Duckblind responded:
    Aero,

As we age from a teenager this shooting diminishes. Does your partner shoot like this? How old is he?
    I'm 46 and have not shot streams for a long time.

ontbear responded:
    just remember that your orgasm/ej feels the same to ur woman.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the INCEL, formerly known as NoBucket...geeez..this website is harder to navigate than FB!!! At least I was able to get a reply to my Sexual Iss...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.