Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    silverwolf200 posted:
    What causes blood in my semen now? I am a 55 year old male.

    Take the Poll

    View Poll Results
    An_208211 responded:
    Let me wave my hands over my crystal ball and I'll get back to on that....

    Go to a doctor for pete's sake.
    David_Johns responded:
    I had this happen once years ago, and it scared me to death. My doctor checked me out and told me it was a simiple infection of the prostate. He gave me antibiotics and it cleared right up. I have never had this again. (Hope this helps.)
    gymrat44 responded:
    For me it was a bladder infection -- I received medication and it cleared up.

    For you it could be one of a number of things and only a doctor can find out, tell you and provide the proper treatment. Seeing a doctor is the best and right thing to do for this problem.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I'm 66 years old. I have had ED for about 7 years. It has gotten worse. I used to be able to get it up with pills but the pills don't work any...More

    Helpful Tips

    being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
    if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 12 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.