Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Most detailed exam
sldl04 posted:
What is the most detailed physical exam you've ever had?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Duckblind responded:
A 100% check up took about 4 hours. What exactly are you wanting to know?

longduckdong46 replied to Duckblind's response:
The most detailed physical exam I ever took was for military service. It was an all day process, but hey, I made it through.

hairyd replied to longduckdong46's response:
Guys; I want a break during sex after an Hour.
What were you doing Hurry up and Wait? I had xrays, blood and urine test, erection test, full cavity and body check. In less than 2 hours. I could NOT AFFORD THE DOCTOR'S BILL. The goverment is slow but what can they look at for 4-8 hours.

condor1000 replied to Duckblind's response:
Sounds like a very thorough and complete exam for it to take about 4 hours. Did you have to prepare for this exam, fast or abstain for a certain amount of time. Was the doctor the only one in the exam room with you and what tests did he do, and did you have to undress completely. My doctor is very thorough, but it generally does not take this long for an exam. When was your exam and do you have to return for any type of follow procedures?

TravisHou replied to condor1000's response:
hey ya condor.. ya email not working

sun44 replied to TravisHou's response:
I have a new screen name and email.........jes2col@live.com

sorry, so try this address.... would like to talk further........

sun44 replied to TravisHou's response:
My screen name is changed from condor 1000 to sun 44

David_Johns replied to hairyd's response:
HairyD, you had an "erection test"?? I never heard of such a thing in a legitimate physical exam. Twice I have had a full accidental/unwanted erection as my urologist was examining my penis -- I was embarrassed to death and am sure I had a red face. My urologist didn't say a thing (I bet urologists have just about seen it all).

But this was accidental; it was not what you mentioned, an official "erection test" as part of the physical exam.

hairyd replied to David_Johns's response:
David, I have the official erection tests I also have the normal erections during most penis exams. The test stated on this thread. Is legitimate and is part of yearly physical exam.
The Doppler Ultrasound uses a handheld tool passed over my hard penis. The tool uses reflected sound waves to estimate the speed and direction of blood as it flows through my dick's blood vessel.
Also every few years I have a Intracavernosal Injection Test
During this test, my doctor injects a medicine into the base of my penis. This make a full erection. My penis fullness of my erection (lenght and girth) and how long my erection lasts are measured.
I want and pay for a a full physical. To confirm all my body organs all functioning at a 100%
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

David_Johns replied to hairyd's response:
Again I say, wow! I must have boring doctors who only do a generalized genital inspection. Glad your doctors are more thorough (I guess, although I would be a little embarrassed having that much examination of my erect penis -- because it is so huge!) lmao

Anon_475 replied to David_Johns's response:
Seems kind of pointless though. Why bother? Does it really matter to know your length and girth? And what could possibly be the use of knowing how long your erection lasts? I'd say this is just either a lot of quackery or just plain expensive ego-stroking for the patient.

hairyd replied to David_Johns's response:
DJ, I am also XL, but I am not embrassed. It a medical test. Also hundreds (if not thousands) of guys have seen my penis over the years. I request the test to confirm blood flow is normal. And that my penis is functioning 100 % , just like a ekg to confirm my heart. You know with age your penis will decease in lenght and girth. But I am not concern with this info. Only that the lenght of my normal erection time is not changing. Limited stroking of my penis is done by the doctor during the exam. My insurance covers the expense of a yearly wellness physical. I want to confirm I am well. You should requested a full exam of your penis. I want all my organs to function 100% for my lifetime. The wife also enjoys the wellness of my penis.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

minertom replied to sun44's response:
It might be interesting to talk to someone about these matters in a frank and honest way. there is so little real communication between people nowadays that it would be very satisfying to talk to a real interested and interesting person who may share the ssame concerns as others.

sun44 replied to minertom's response:
Minertom, I agree totally with you and would enjoy sharing information about health concerns, doctor exams, and any other male issues. Feel free to email me at jes2col@live.com . This strand of postings is very interesting and it would be informative to talk to others who have posted here.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a personal strategist specializing in helping men and women solve sexual challenges including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and ...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.