Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Teenager needs help! (Testicle problems?)
fishburner101 posted:
So, for a while now I have had this slight pain in my ball sack. The cords, I guess that's what they're like, that connect your testicles to your body, seem like they're thicker than they used to be and they are causing me a slight pain. I don't know why it's happening or what it's caused from. The pain doesn't happen often but it's getting worse and is bothering me right now. I don't know what to do, and I need tips on what it is and what I should do. I could ask to get a physical because I haven't had one in a while, but I don't want to if I don't have to. Help me pleaasee!!

abe648 responded:
This is something that needs to be dealt with by a Doc and the sooner the better. It could be something natural or it could be something that needs attention now. We cannotdiabnosis on line. Make an appointment to find out for sure what is going on.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just a high school student with a lot of questions! Its just me and my mom and sister in the house, so I hope to learn more about sex and my body thro...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.