Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

weird issue dealing with my member!
    An_208257 posted:
    So I noticed something unusual a few weeks ago, I appeared to have a pimple on my member which was nothing unusual, I took care of it and everything was fine, but upon investigating a little closer I noticed there appeared to almost be a very small hole running length wise. By hole I suppose I almost mean tube, but it was quite small, maybe an 1/8 inch long, the hole extremely tiny, and it was neither red nor sensitive in anyway. It almost appears to be a backwards pore or something.
    I poked around with a very small needle, like a sewing needle perhaps a bad idea, but i found that it could be inserted for the length of the tube without causing any sensation of pain, until the end, which is just skin, and not unusually sensitive either. If I rub it, it feels very slightly raised, almost unnoticeably so. It is actually hard for me to locate without looking directly at it due to it being so small. It also begins just outside of the scar tissue from circumcision and ends just inside the beginning of the scar tissue, not sure if this is significant.
    It is highly unlikely this is an STD given how recently I was tested and the situation since then, but I thought I would ask here before getting checked out(which im planning to do anyways).
    Anyways, anyone have any idea what this could be? basically a flesh colored pocket is the best way I could describe it. Thanks

abe648 responded:
    If this eventually heals over and closes I would not be overly concerned about this. If it does not heal over shortrly then go and be seen. That would be the best.

GAP1954 responded:
    It's easy not to over examine and become worried about any changes on this all-important piece of our anatomy. Leave it alone and if after a few weeks it is still giving you anxiety go on in and have your Dr. check it out. Most likely it will be gone in a couple of weeks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well 1st im bi, 2nd im only 13,and 3rd I would feel better if only men responded to my questions.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.