Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my man
An_208258 posted:
Hello everyone...I need help on this one..
my fiance and I have sex every other day sometimes 2-3 nights in row, he says that he doesnt like sex that much because once he gets that erection his heart starts beating fast as if hes about to have a heart attack...also most times that we have sex its pretty quick because of his episodes, once that happens I still feel incomplete.I am very concern about his condition also of my drive. what are some suggestions?

abe648 responded:
The heart concern should be aken up with his med provider to chech if there is anything to be concernd about.

How old is he? Is he in good phyisical condition?

When you say it is pretty quick does that mean he cims shortly after penatration? If so he most likely is having pre-

mature ejaculation. There are ways to resolve PE as it is known. Most good sex guides cover this issue.

while he is seeing his Med Provider about his heart he can also ask about ways and things to do so that he does not have PE. If he masturbates a lot he should avoid this till he has his PE under control.

When he feels that he is about to cum them get him to stop thrusting till the urge to come subsides. Then once he feels like he can start thrusting again without cuming then proceed till he feels like he is about to cum again and get him to stop. He can do this about 4 times and then let him cum. In time his mind will be trained to not cum so soon. This will take time but for you it will be well worth the time and effort that both of you you put into this type of practice to get him to last longer. The end result that if he last longer you will be sattisfied. .

loveisblind replied to abe648's response:
thanks for the great advice..he is only 34 and active military so he is in pretty good shape..I have talked him into going to a dr. for the heart issue. i think he only wants to cum fast because of the feeling with his heart when he cums. i also make him stop because by the time he is getting ready to cum Im just getting into it..Im assuming that he wants to hurry and cum because he knws how he will feel after, he always say how he enjoys it and then he comes back and say he just rather not have sex. we had never had this problem until recently, so thats why im not really sure if its PE, but once he goes to doctor i will let u knw what he/she says about the heart issues.

Jaimarie_109 responded:
Yeah I agree with abe648 , he should definitley go get checked out about the heart problems cause that can be a pretty big deal. And its pretty strange that he has these problems during sex, I see that you stated he's in pretty good shape, and he's not that old, so I couldnt possibly think of why this would be happening. But yes please keep us updated on how your husband is doing, and I really hope he finds out what the problem is.... good luck
*******Jai'Marie :-)*******

abe648 replied to loveisblind's response:
If it is not a heart problem then I think you need to have a sit down and talk to him as to what has changed in the last little while that he really does not want to have sex? Talk to him but not in the bedroom. This is better in some other room than the bedroom. He seems young to have heart problems but one can have heart problems at any age.

Do let us know how things go once he has been to the Doc.

GAP1954 responded:
Discuss with the Dr. the possibility of anxiety issues. while they usually show up in erection problems, an increased heart rate (real or imagined) can be pretty scary. See if you can make a game out of a non-intercourse session of love-making that stops and gos for as long as you and he can hold out. When the pressure starts to build up too high - stop or slow way down in whatever you are doing, take a breather and then go again. It could be just a matter of needing some experience training and dealing with emotions that he might not even recognize.

callig4567 responded:
"... once that happens I still feel incomplete ..."

All of the answers are great. But if you're not "getting there" ... hmmm. Have you considered a vibrator in the nightstand in order to complete the task? Maybe having him help you with the insertion?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.