Skip to content
sexual problems
awareness1 posted:
what can you do to increase a woman's sexual desire, vaginal dryness, and pain during intercourse

fcl responded:
Can you give us more information on the person in question? It sounds as if she may be in menopause ... Is that the case?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

awareness1 replied to fcl's response:
Thank you,
She is 29yrs old, she have dryness when having sex. sometimes complains that shes having pain.........she is still having her mestruation.

fcl replied to awareness1's response:
Have you tried using lube? How much foreplay is there?

Dryness would certainly cause pain.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

awareness1 replied to fcl's response:
Tired of using lube.... I want to be able to get wet on my own....Is there any medication can use? Thanks.

gymrat44 replied to awareness1's response:
Someone else may come up with something, but -- when the body doesn't provide a natural lubricant we usually have to look for a drugstore substitute. Fortunately there are a number of them which are pretty good. Their use can be made part of your loving routine and don't need to be viewed as an interruption.

GuardSquealer responded:
Obviously there is a huge market for Lube or there wouldn't be so many varieties and so much available. My wife and I have pretty much always used lubricant. It is just a part of our love making routine, and it makes things a lot more pleasurable.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.