Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
penis size
An_208269 posted:
I have a question there is so much crap out there about enlarging your penis using pumps, extenders, pills, etc. is there really a way to really enlarge your penis at all maybe doing healthy and completely safe exercises?

hairyd responded:
Anon, how long is your penis?
Unless told my a doctor do not use a pump or pills.
Save your money for dinner after, before or between sex.

You heard the saying the differant between a man and a boy is his toys. I have purchases a few sex toys.

Do not damage a healthy penis. The feeling of your body and penis is the same if your hard penis is two inches or more. If you are able to get it in the hole you both can have a climax.

licketysplit28334 responded:
If you are an adult male you certainly should know that there is no way to enlarge your penis size. It is what it is. Be happy you got one and use it with enthusiasm. You should know that if enlargement was a possiblity - we'd all be walking around with at least a foot long!

An_208270 responded:
What is your age? What is the size of you penis erect?
Have you seen other males penis? You know like the male body the penis are in differant sizes and shapes. What size do you want?

glanc15 replied to An_208270's response:
know it's easy said than done.. don't worry about it no one else cares some of of are showers some are growers..
meaning some of us hang all day other shrink up. I like me the way i am i do not hang much which is comfortable i would not like to walk around with a long penis it does grow when the time comes for action which is about 5.5 enough to please my lady that's what counts..nothing else

An_208271 responded:
check out glance 15 reply to u..

longduckdong46 replied to An_208271's response:
huh ?

job1961 responded:
No there is nothing out there to enlarge your penis. A pump will draw more blood into your penis and make it some bigger only momentarely. Once you take the ring that comes with the pump off it will go back down to your normal size.

alantewks responded:
You can enlarge your penis in many ways. Some ways are expensive and others are free or cost very little. Whichever method or methods that you use, there are two things that are important. It's going to take time and you have to be committed on a daily basis. You won't gain 4" in 4 weeks but you will gain length and girth. You might gain 2" in 2 years but if you really want to enlarge your penis, then the time and effort is worthwhile

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.