Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Blood in Semen
    goldchevy posted:
    I posted this before but can't find so here goes again.
    I have a problem with blood in semen on and off for the past 7 years. TThis time it's been a year without letting up. I went to my internest and urologist. All the possible teast have been don, i.e. Ct scan, Cystoscopy and results are negative. Note; when I say blood in the semen I mean it's ALL blood. It makes my wife nervous and hampers my sex life.
    I would welcome any suggestions.
    HairyD responded:
    goldchevy You could stick you penis in your pc. One of the doctor may be able to check your dick. After seven years if you staying having sex. Your penis should not fall off, but it could stop becoming hard=======>
    OPTIONS ...A kidney or bladder stones, or masturbating so vigorously with or without lubricant. You need to have scope and urine test. After discussing this with a penis doctor. Why do you not want to drop your pants to help your sex life?

    Keep is posted other men may have the same medical issue. But there is not, a home treatment.
    longduckdong46 responded:
    7 YEARS !

    goldchevy, and they still haven't determined a cause ?

    Ejaculate in a cup and take the sample into the Dr to be analyzed. That is my suggestion cause I do not know what else to tell you ?

    And my bud HairyD suggests you stick your dick in the pc for examination. Ok, but ole HairyD stuck his wanger out at the Dr. giving his wife a breast exam. Hey Hairy how's that whiskey sour tasting ?
    HairyD replied to longduckdong46's response:
    goldchew, if shooting off into to a cup will get you to the doctor. Super, but the doctor prefer fresh samples.

    A urologist need your penis and your body in his hands. How many doctors have you visted.

    I am a true man; I can bleed anywhere on my body. But if blood is flowing from my weenie. I love my Penis and SEX to much not to local a doctor.

    Ask this question on the Urologist site for a medical comment which can not be given here. We are here to support you. You and I know the test, Ct scan, and Cystoscopy are no painful.
    longduckdong46 replied to HairyD's response:
    Good advice HairyD !

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Hi, I'm The Sex Technique Modifier. I provide a unique strategy for solving sex problems including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, li...More

    Helpful Tips

    being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
    if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 12 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.