Skip to content
Does ejaculating outside your partner prevent STD's?
Tusl1 posted:

My wife has always had the notion that safe sex meant that as long as her partners (past) ejaculated outside of her, she was safe, and immune from all STD's. In her opinion, this (bizarre) scenario constituted safe sex. I think this is ludicrous....please enlighten her!!!

Torcal responded:
It's a rediculous notion. How's that?

FCL responded:
She can catch herpes, HPV and syphilis from skin-to-skin contact. Other STDs (including HIV) can be transmitted via precum as by ejaculate albeit with a lower risk.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

FCL responded:
There are STDs that are communicated via skin-to-skin contact, syphilis, herpes and HPV for instance. There are also the same risks for other STDs (including HIV) from pre-cum albeit lower.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Happily married with one son. Enjoy traveling. I am healthy and active and continue to stay physically in shape, spending time at the gym working out ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.