Skip to content
sexual appetite
An_208278 posted:
I am almost 50yrs old and I can't carry on a regular conversation (with an adult) without thinking about sex or wanting sex. sometimes it doesn't matter who it's with or not. How can I curb this so it doesn't mess up my marriage? Please HELP!!!!!
HairyD responded:
Is this new thoughts for you. I have had sexual thoughts and wanting sex thoughts every few minutes since I was a teenager.Sometimes with the person I was speaking with or other females.

Your thoughts can not mess up your marriage. I would advise more sexual activity with your wife. You may have to use mastabation a few times a day. Limit it to no more than 4-5 times per day.

If this is new thoughts please discuss with your doctor and request blood work for hormones. Around other females keep your zipper up and keep us posted.
FCL responded:
Are you male or female?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
cat8692 replied to FCL's response:
I am femal and it can hurt my marrtiage if I were to do some of the things I think about.
cat8692 replied to HairyD's response:
Iam female and sometimes it doesn't matter whether it's male or female. I still have thoughts about having sex with them.
longduckdong46 replied to cat8692's response:
Cat you say that you are married . Well have you discussed this with your husband ?
Does he satisfy your sexual desires when given the opportunity ?
cat8692 replied to longduckdong46's response:
I haven't come right out and told him as much. And yes he does satisfy me when he's not too tired or just everyday doesn't get in the way.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the INCEL, formerly known as NoBucket...geeez..this website is harder to navigate than FB!!! At least I was able to get a reply to my Sexual Iss...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.