Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
anal sex
An_208279 posted:
my boyfriend really wants to have anal sex. I have hemroids and it is really painful he tried a couple of times but it was really painful.
Ay suggestions.

longduckdong46 responded:
Simple answer...Don't do it !

elle0317 responded:
I love anal sex, but not if it were to cause me pain. I agree with londuckdong that if it hurts then DON'T do it.

Is your mate using lots of lubricant while trying??

hairyd responded:
I agree if it is really painful do not ..... but if you and your bf really want to please each other.

Use alot of lubication and every few minutes re lube.
First using his fingers very, very slowing in depth and speed in your anus. If he really wants anal , it will take weeks. But he should be able to teach you to relax your
muscles in your butt.

You both can enjoy anal sex, But the bf needs to know, if he really wants to enjoys sex he has to do more than just stick the penis in the hole.

If it is still painful and he still is wanting anal sex. Give him what he want. Stick something up his ass.

An_208280 replied to hairyd's response:
Why Hairy....I'm surprised you didn't suggest her BF grabs her waist and thrusts harder while she's trying to move away.

hairyd replied to An_208280's response:
Her request was for suggestions so anal sex would not be so painful. I give her a option to help. Then advise her to end the relationship if she was not able to have anal sex.

I have never added words to the persons question. They had done it twice therefore I know the bf did the in and out. Of course with any sex position you and your partner body will be thrusting in and out.

Anon 5809 you know the pleasure of the penis during anal and oral sex. It is a pleasure every man should enjoy. It does require skill and practice. I have never had a lady to refuse or not enjoy my over 10 inches by 6 inches.

An_208281 replied to hairyd's response:
Perhaps you have never tried to do anal with a woman who has a bad case of hemroids? Even without anal sex they can be excruciating.

hairyd replied to An_208281's response:
You are correct, I do not have sex with anyone that is needing treatment for anal or vaginal issue. Hemroids can be treated or removed within a few days.

Spotlight: Member Stories

53 year old male. Married 33 years with 4 children alive, 2 in heaven with God. Worked in the same general field professionally since 1979. Sexually a...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.