Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need your help
An_208283 posted:
I'm a in my mid 30's had sex with 5 male liked it but something was missing i never had sex with a women til i married my wife.Sex was great frist 3 years than it went down fell from there.I have sex 1 or 2 times a mth.not good b/c me wife wonts it every night and i cant do it,it comes up and than it is gone.that is a problem.but if i hear sex or see sex in action its up.if i look at women there is nothing but man there is something but i don't wont a man it makes me sick to thank about it. help me please help me someone. wont is wrong have to be there for my son if he goes throw is.

gymrat44 responded:
I bet there are some ideas which members of this community could pass along which could be helpful -- but I'm not sure what you are looking for or what you are needing. What type of relationship and activity makes you happy? What are you doing to make your wife happy and what are you doing together to build your relationship? How old is your son and what sorts of things are you doing together?

If you could give us some more information it would give us a better idea of what we could suggest. We all want to be happy and have good outcomes but it all takes some work! Hang in there, and let us know more about you and your situation.

cto312 responded:
Sounds like a problem others have had.... I wouldn't really focus on the sex with males thing from your past, especially if the thought of it makes you sick.

Your first 3 years of sex with your wife were good, but now it's started to slow down. Are you two happy together? Do you have a lot on your plate as far as finances and chores go? Is stress or work causing problems? Have you two tried "spiceing up" the love life, traveling or going out a bit?

HairyD responded:
You need to speak with a theapist. At 30 you should be having sex a few times a day with your wife. But the curosity and quick sex with the males has screw up your life. I would like to help but this is not something we can solve thru this type of thread. Check the yellow pages there are government assistance for the cost. Keep us posted and take action soon; For your wife and you.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Anon_475 replied to HairyD's response:
At 30 you should be having sex a few times a day with your wife

Apparently you don't have kids, HairyD! LOL

HairyD replied to Anon_475's response:
True, your children does take alot of enery and your time. My now are have sex as adult. But sex is and was a important part of our marriage. We enjoyed sex before the children started their morning 7 am or after they were sent to bed around 8 - 9 pm. We also had the support of other parents in the neighbor. During the weekends, afternoons or over nights one parents would have the children. The Fathers knew it has our F time, but normaly it was the mothers who maded the arrangement. The house and times were schuduled a month or two in advance. Therefore there was no children nor neighbors dropping by for coffee. Just happy and sexual sastified couple. Sometime after these session we would bring food to the house. Feeding the children and the host parents. Also gave the men a time to brag and the women a time to gossip.

cto312 replied to HairyD's response:
"At 30 you should be having sex a few times a day with your wife."
Are you serious? Even if I had a smoking hot wife and wanted to... I don't think everyone has the time or energy at their mid-30s to do that.
Children, work, school...

HairyD replied to cto312's response:
cto, I was not giving the community a average number of times to have sex each day. I hope each male and his partner is enjoying sex each time they agree. Also when both male and female are able to give a 100% to please the sexual needs of the partneer. Every male is differant because of the jobs, health, etc.
Therefore our penis function differant. I (and I have seen friends that) was able to cum twice in the same night. I now have the help of "BLUE" now to get it hard for secondssss.
But you may be able to bench pressure 200 lbs. or ect. Males are differant.
I prefer sex with the lights on. But every female can be smoking hot in the dark or a candle light. If your penis, mouth, fingers and hands has lite her fire.
Your first comments were great. If he can only get it hard once a month. 12 months times 40 years is 480 times. If he has a short fuse (3 minutes) during intercourse; thats a total of 24 hours of sex in his life. (And her life) I hope you are able to give your wife 24 hours a month of Good sex. In 30 days there is 720 hours appx 160 hours working, then sleep, eating, etc. My high sex desire is only next to breathing being first. But each male is differant we were made by God to enjoy the female..

Spotlight: Member Stories

over 60; Professional; Happily married over 30 years, with children. Interested in men's health/sex issues because spouse is unable to enjoy/have ...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.