Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Oral sex-well endowed bf
An_208284 posted:
My bf is very well endowed-when I try to give him oral sex my teeth end up in the way and he is not happy. Any suggestions guys and/or girls. Its not intentional its just the size and thickness are hard to swallow-no pun intended.

Elle0317 responded:
Try to keep your lips covering your teeth. But if he's too big to do that, then there isn't much you can do other than just doing some tongue action without his penis inside your mouth. He can't get smaller and you are not going to yank all your teeth out, so he will just have to accept that oral is not going to happen or he can grin and bear it.

HairyD responded:
Use more tongue and less deep throating. Sucking the boys also.

job1961 responded:
Thats the good thing about having dentures you can always remove them. Just kidding, now this is a real problem if he is very thick you are just not going to be able to get your mouth over it without your teeth touching him. You may be able to work and suck on the head and use your hands down his shaft. Use your tongue on the underside of the head this also feels great. I would think that would make him happy, it would me.

Dick912 responded:
Try practicing on a large banana or cucumber. Try what others have suggested. The depth you can get your bf's cock into your mouth/throat should not make any difference in the contact with your teeth. Practice, practice, practice......

HairyD replied to Dick912's response:
My wife sometimes place chewing gum or soft candy over teeth. Therefoe the teeth are not as sharp. But I enjoy the texture of smooth tongue and throat. Also the texture of her teeth. Her issue is being able to breath with my penis packed into her mouth and throat. She start with me semi erect and lets it enlarge in her mouth.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

MarkNB responded:
You could always just give him head, instead of deep throating him.....use your teeth if he's like me, I like the feel of teeth

ongawesgone responded:
I've read in several magazines where men say absolutely no teeth. I'm not numbered among them. The few times my wife does that for me, she intentionally uses hers, non-aggressively, because she knows what I enjoy. Scraping them, lightly up and down, nipping on the head and tip, mmmm! When she's had her fingernails done in the past, she learned, very quickly, that I love for her to scrape them along me too.

Some men need to stop being such sissies when it comes to the pleasure of their penis. Not all sharp edges are out to remove it from their body. When she's massaging "the boys", I invite her to do so more aggressively. I'll let her know if/when it hurts/it's too much. And, during hndjbs, I ask her to squeeze it tight. A solid erection can take alot more "abuse" than some think.

If a man can tolerate getting his genitalia tattooed, then he surely can tolerate teeth or a gorilla-grip from the woman in his life.

Cheers to great sex!

PMNMS responded:
Ok, well lets start with "how well endowed is he". Using a cucumber to practice may be to no avail if he is just too big. So lets start with his size. If you haven't measured him, do...he will surely get a charge out of this for his ego as well. I will follow up with thoughts/ideas after you post...

aug158 replied to PMNMS's response:
Thanks for all your contibutions. he broke up with me so this is not an issue for me anymore.

aug158 replied to PMNMS's response:
Thanks to all who contributed. he has broken up with me so this is not an issue.

PMNMS replied to aug158's response:
I am soooooooooooo sorry for your loss.....what an f'ing pig of a man that breaks up with a woman for such a circumstance....there are better fish in the sea girly...you deserve much better and you will find the man that is worthy of your love regardless of his size....hopefully you will find a man that "fits" your mouth....although....the size had to be fantastic inside of you...if he could only have been satisfied with that...most men would have...except for the bottom feeders....

Spotlight: Member Stories

53 year old male. Married 33 years with 4 children alive, 2 in heaven with God. Worked in the same general field professionally since 1979. Sexually a...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.