Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
He only masturbates
An_208290 posted:
My husband has never ejaculated inside of me. I thought this was just because he wasn't ready to have a baby. Now he told me that he is ready, but he still isn't going in me. He pulls out and masturbates to finish. What can I do to get him to go inside of me? Why can't he get off without masturbating?

longduckdong46 responded:
I really do not have an answer for you anon, but you better let him know that if he has any intentions on being a father to let the fireworks go off inside.
On a side note maybe he really isn't ready for fatherhood ?

Elle0317 responded:
Maybe he is too accustomed to masturbating and can ONLY get off that way, it does happen. Men normally use a tight dry grip with their hand and a vagina cannot possibly dupilcate that kind of stimulation. He will need to stop masturbating if he wants to be able to ejaculate inside of you.

cto312 responded:
Have you asked him why he can't?

If he feels he just can't get off without pulling out and masturbating.. then it's probably what Elle mentioned, he's accustomed to doing it the other way.

Have him not get off for a day or two and then give it a try. It will be an adjustment for him and take some practice.

I've also heard it can not be very comfortable ejaculating while inside... but it sounds like that may not be the problem with him.

FCL replied to cto312's response:
"I've also heard it can not be very comfortable ejaculating while inside"

That's funny, I've only ever heard the opposite lol
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

alpha096 responded:
Maybe his brain is wired to reach orgasm by hand. For starters why dont you give him a hand job and let him feel comfortable to orgasm without using his hand . You just have to be patient and direct him to ejaculate inside you. It will take a lot of time.

cto312 replied to FCL's response:
I had a friend that said it stung most of the time that he did it. I won't be trying out that method until I find a keeper. haha

FCL replied to cto312's response:
If it stung then the chances are high his partner wasn't wet enough.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.