Skip to content
Cant get off
rwe79405 posted:
Ok so the problem is i cant seem to get off but maybe once out of evrry 3 or 4 times me and my girlfriend have sex. Yes she excites me. Yes im completly in love with her. No im not having sex with anyone else. We have sex usually 4 to 5 times a week. She thinks its her or prostate cancer and it deffinatly isnt her. So could it be cancer(yes im afraid to go to the dr) or what else could it be. PLEASE help

elle0317 responded:
Maybe you use your hand too much to the extent that you cannot get off now with your g/f (and yes this does happen, more than you would think). When men masturbate they usually use a dry, tight grip that a vagina cannot possibly duplicate during intercourse. If this is the case with you, lay off the masturbation until you can 're-train' yourself to orgasm with your girl.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the INCEL, formerly known as NoBucket...geeez..this website is harder to navigate than FB!!! At least I was able to get a reply to my Sexual Iss...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.