Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
can you get a girl pregnant by fingering her? please help.
algrra posted:
Hello, I`m seventeen years old and I am really nervouse as to whether or not my girlfriend could be pregnant. I have never had sex with her or anyone for that matter and I keep my penis away from her vagina during any romantic period, but well heres the problem. The other day I masturbated and didnt get any on my hand but my hand made contact with the moist outside of my underwear. A few hours later my girlfriend picked me up and we went to the lake and swam around for a bit and had a somewhat active time. But later on things got more intimate in the water and I ended up fingering her. My finger went pretty deep but I really dont know the difference since I dont know how deep I can go or should go. People say that seamen cant live outside the body for that long but then others say that any semen in contact with a vagina can lead to pregnancy. She is not due for her period yet, but I`m am so nervouse that I cant even describe the anxiety. She says its not possible but I am not a risk taker. Please someone help me and inform me on the truth behind this situation. thanks.

Anon_130552 responded:
algrra, relaxed and continue safe sex but also enjoying your body. Continue to discovery your girlfriends body and pleasing you and her. Yes foreplay without intercourse could cause a pregnant girlfriend. But not after hours of the sperm being out of the body. Also the lake water would be the same as a bath. Next time wash your hands after masturbating.
Continue using your finger going in as deep has your can; she will tell you if your hurting her. Some women perfer a few fingers and other will enjoy the fist.

Elle0317 responded:
She's right it's not possible. Semen is very delicate and does not survive that length of time especially if you went swimming.

FYI the most sensitive section of a vagina is the first 1/3 after the entrance, in that section you will find the g-spot, you don't need to go deep, deep unless she asks you to.

Dick912 responded:
Maybe you should learn a little more ( a lot more) about sex before you do much more. There is plenty of info on-line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

53 year old male. Married 33 years with 4 children alive, 2 in heaven with God. Worked in the same general field professionally since 1979. Sexually a...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.