Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Blood in semen
    Anon_233614 posted:
    Recently had intercourse with my wife and when I csme there was blood in my semen. Never had this happened before and am freaking out. Any ideas what it could be?

HairyD responded:
    Most men don't see there sperm because it 's in a special hole. But we would need more inforamtion, age, could you have a std, any other issue. It should clear itself. Given more information or continue to jerk and check. If continue it's drop your pants at the doctor office.

Torcal responded:
    Yes. You have internal bleeding from somewhere and need to see a doctor immediately. It could even be caused by bladder cancer so don't wait around.

Helpful Tips

being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
    if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 12 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.