Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cumming
trent2008 posted:
i had sex bout 3 times. the 1st time i had sex, i cummed, but the last 2 times i didnt. so im wondering how can that be?

HairyD responded:
Shooting a load should not be the main goal of getting together with your lover but rather spending some mutually satisfying sex time together. Think of pleasing her. If you do not cum; this should give you the chance for a second time for sex

trent2008 replied to HairyD's response:
thats not giving an answer why i cant cum in my gf.

HairyD replied to trent2008's response:
trent. I known how you want to come in your gf. My comment was not to sweat your BALLS and enjoy the sex and it will happen. If you WANT MORE HELP I NEEDS SO ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS, HOW OFFER DO YOU MASTURBATE, HOW FIRM AND HARD, IS IT TIGHTER THAN YOUR PARTNER VAGNINAL, HOW LONG FOREPLAY, HOW LONG SEX WITH PENIS IN YOUR FRIEND, ARE IN A BED OR CAR, DO YOU USE PROTECTION OR THINKING ABOUT PG, DO YOU PERFER FEMALES OR HAVE YOU BEEN WITH MALES, HAVE YOU TRY DOGGY OR ORAL, YOU ARE ABLE TO CUM WHEN JERK OFF???

longduckdong46 replied to HairyD's response:
yeah I agree with Hairy...we need more info trent.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married,male,crossdresser,bi-sexual. I am a happily married man who loves to dress in womens clothes.I have a very supportive wife that knows I`m bi-s...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.