Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
orgasm problems
kk161 posted:
Ok I'm in love with my boyfriend...no doubt about that. but I have trouble having an orgasm the traditional way. I always end up doing it myself. Its frustrating but we can't hit the right spot. We try all different kinds of positions....i even try to imagine every kinky thing i can come up with in my mind and it still doesn't work! help!! anyone ever had this problem?

elle0317 responded:
most women cannot orgasm from penetration alone, we need some sort of clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm.

fcl responded:
What do you mean by "the traditional way"?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

kk161 replied to elle0317's response:
used to be able to have multiple orgasms with penetration alone and i just cant any more. i cant figure this out. i keep trying.

kk161 replied to fcl's response:
am as uninhibited as they come no pun intended and i consider myself pretty hot in the bedroom so sex is not dirty to me in any way. i use my imagination, my boy friend is hot and experienced. its all me and i cant figure it out. I know he wants to make me orgasm with penetration and it makes me so frustrated. I used to be able to have multiple orgasms this way in recent years but all of a sudden i can't.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just a high school student with a lot of questions! Its just me and my mom and sister in the house, so I hope to learn more about sex and my body thro...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.