Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
a fun and curious question.....
musicianatheart posted:
I was just wondering what most of you out there would consider a good average time intercourse should last. not all the playing before hand, but the time a mans penis spends with the womans vagina lol lol. 5 mins 10 mins 20 mins ?? just curious what most of you had experinced in the past, and are there any record breakers out there for shortest time or longest time. lol lol.

HairyD responded:
I have had the few minutes for a quickie in a elevator or public place.. But if I do not have more than 15 minutes for humping. I wait for later in the day or night. With practice my normal time with penis in vagina, butt or mouth is 30 to 60 minutes average.... Musiician what is your average rocking time in her body?
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Junior_Samples responded:
Well if Im good and excited 10 minutes at tops, but since middle age has crept in probably more like 20-25 minutes for climax.
So the latter applies to me more frequently now .
When I was 18 though just getting close to the v could trigger an eruption.

musicianatheart replied to HairyD's response:
I usually get really worked up, so average for me is usually no more than 10-15 minutes. It has been a while for me so next time a young lady is on the recieving end of my love it may be shorter than that lol. I'd like to figure out a way to control myself a little more and go a little longer.

longduckdong46 replied to musicianatheart's response:
I would say 15-20 minutes of steady intercourse would be my average, although if it has been awhile less than 10 mins.

As long as it's good...I have no care in the world.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a personal strategist specializing in helping men and women solve sexual challenges including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and ...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.