Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Enlarged Testicle
An_239836 posted:
The other day, I noticed that my left testicle seemed to be larger than the right one, almost double in size. What could be causing this?

abe648 responded:
So there seems to be no pain but still you should go and be seen by a provider as to what is causing this. A slight change in size is one thing but whin it is twice the size ot the other one I would recommend that you seek a provider to seee if anything is going on that is not normal.If it is painfull all the more reason r to be seen.

FCL replied to abe648's response:
I agree - see your doc.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married,male,crossdresser,bi-sexual. I am a happily married man who loves to dress in womens clothes.I have a very supportive wife that knows I`m bi-s...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.