Skip to content
Am I wrong?
TamaraViney posted:
I am a 34 year old women that wants more out of life. Been with bf for fifteen years with two kids and haven't gotten married. Don't want to get married because I would rather walk out then go through a divorce.
Is it wrong to be looking already? Where are all the good men?
cto312 responded:
You say you've been with your boyfriend for 15 years but you don't want to get married because you don't want to deal with the complications of a divorce...
If you've been together for 15 years and neither of you have walked out, then I'd think you wouldn't have to worry much about the possibility of divorce.
FCL responded:
What exactly are you looking for when you say you want "more out of life"? Why not work on getting what you want with your partner rather than look for a replacement? Do you not consider your partner to be a "good man"? If not, why not? Is he aware of how you're feeling?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
TamaraViney replied to FCL's response:
I can't really talk to him cause, he doesn't listen. I guess after fifteen years he has that right. I am not the type to bitch at him about anything and I guess I just want a boo thing.
FCL replied to TamaraViney's response:
"a boo thing"? What's that?

Have you ever considered couples counselling for this? Both of you together? If he won't go then that would tell you what he thinks of your relationship ... In any case, go by yourself even if he won't go with you - it'll help you sort out your priorities and decide what you really want to do.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Happily married with one son. Enjoy traveling. I am healthy and active and continue to stay physically in shape, spending time at the gym working out ...More

Helpful Tips

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.