Skip to content
Discussions
Jacie37 posted:
Thank-you Junior (smiles)

oldbiguy responded:
What would you like to Discuss

exprzzionz replied to oldbiguy's response:
The fact that more and more guys are getting into activities with guys such as , Mutual J/O , oral stimulation.

I think this is a healthy thing.

What do you think.

oldbiguy replied to exprzzionz's response:

I agree, the problem is that we have been programed that it's acceptable for a woman to have a sexual relationship with other woman but it's considered abnormal even disgusting if 2 men have a sexual relationship.

For the last 15 years I have enjoyed a healthy sexual relationship with both my wife and our male friend. My biggest regret is that I didn't discover that I enjoy having sex with men sooner.

oldudetoyou replied to oldbiguy's response:
it`s "desired" to enjoy both men and women..I love it..for many years now..my wife loves sex with other men and women too..she knows I love giving head to men..she does too.and.doesn`t mind

oldudetoyou replied to exprzzionz's response:
cocks are beautiful..enjoy them

lfsport replied to oldudetoyou's response:
agree i love to look at all the different kinds of
cocks cut and uncut hard and soft if anybody wants to send me some pictures that would be great

nohard replied to lfsport's response:
Hi Try this link.
http://andrewscrew-cocks.tumblr.com/
More penis than you will ever want.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

lfsport replied to oldudetoyou's response:
could you send me that site

oldudetoyou replied to exprzzionz's response:
It would be strange if men "didn`t" like men. Most men are interested in cocks because they have one.Explore your interest in other men..Just try JO or even BJ. see if you like it..if not, then stop..I love both men and women..but more the male figure now in my antiquity..

oldudetoyou replied to lfsport's response:
the address is up there in nohards response to you, just click on it

oldbiguy replied to oldudetoyou's response:
I think most straight people have not had the right same sex opportunity present its self — YET —

Spotlight: Member Stories

well 1st im bi, 2nd im only 13,and 3rd I would feel better if only men responded to my questions.

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.