Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
its a turnoff more than anything
An_240741 posted:
Ive been with my fiance for a few yrs now but still the use of a condom turns me off. I can't go on the pill as it caused migraines and otherwise we dont want to risk falling pregnant by withdrawing etc.
I end up agreeing to condoms but in general we mainly just fondle to get each other off. Is this normal? and what can we try otherwise? Ive tried lubrication but become embarrassed...i think its the plastic that turns me off as it doesnt feel natural and sometimes causes below to feel irritated slightly even though its not an allergy to it and tried different brands. WHen it comes to trying for a baby my partner will love me lol. He seems happy with other means than just sex all the time but i worry he wants more and i do agree but he usually sees me hesitate when it comes to wipping out the condom! thoughts?

abe648 responded:
There are many types of birth control other than condoms and birth control pills. Talk to your Doc to assist you in choosing a birth control method that is acceptable to you with a risk level that you can live with.

Spotlight: Member Stories

53 year old male. Married 33 years with 4 children alive, 2 in heaven with God. Worked in the same general field professionally since 1979. Sexually a...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.