Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Leakage while aroused
cs97jb posted:
Hi,

I have started seeing this girl and found that when we are talking (IM, texting, talking about sexual things or using innuendos), I found myself getting aroused (I'm very attracted to her) and becoming slightly erect but once the erection starts to subside, I find that I have 'leaked' from my penis. I have found this happen with some other girls too that I have found myself attracted to that I have dated and am wondering if this is normal or if there is something wrong. She has had sex before and she knows I have not and is very considerate in this matter and is willing to help me as much as I need but I don't want to have this as a problem, if it in fact is a problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

fcl responded:
This is perfectly normal - it's precum. Don't worry about it.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

gymrat44 replied to fcl's response:
Your 'leakage' is showing that you are really interested in her! It's your body's way of getting you ready for closer activity -- so don't view it as a problem or a bother. It's just something which happens to just about all of us.

She sounds kind and thoughtful in helping you -- those are good qualities in addition to her whole personality making you 'juice up.' Good luck! You are on the start of what could be a wonderful period of your life -- just be careful and listen to you mind as well as your heart.

cs97jb replied to gymrat44's response:
Thank you both for your responses - makes me feel a ton better!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.