Skip to content
Leakage while aroused
cs97jb posted:
Hi,

I have started seeing this girl and found that when we are talking (IM, texting, talking about sexual things or using innuendos), I found myself getting aroused (I'm very attracted to her) and becoming slightly erect but once the erection starts to subside, I find that I have 'leaked' from my penis. I have found this happen with some other girls too that I have found myself attracted to that I have dated and am wondering if this is normal or if there is something wrong. She has had sex before and she knows I have not and is very considerate in this matter and is willing to help me as much as I need but I don't want to have this as a problem, if it in fact is a problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

fcl responded:
This is perfectly normal - it's precum. Don't worry about it.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

gymrat44 replied to fcl's response:
Your 'leakage' is showing that you are really interested in her! It's your body's way of getting you ready for closer activity -- so don't view it as a problem or a bother. It's just something which happens to just about all of us.

She sounds kind and thoughtful in helping you -- those are good qualities in addition to her whole personality making you 'juice up.' Good luck! You are on the start of what could be a wonderful period of your life -- just be careful and listen to you mind as well as your heart.

cs97jb replied to gymrat44's response:
Thank you both for your responses - makes me feel a ton better!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Enjoy working out and staying fit. jes2col@live.com

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.