Skip to content
Penile bump
LotusBomb posted:
So Ive had this bump on the top of my foreskin for about two years now. It doesn't hurt or isn't irritated. I haven't had sex either. But when my foreskin retracts back over the head of my penis, the bump and my pee hole are directly on each other so I was thinking it could have something to do with sperm or pee staying in constant contact with that exact spot. SOmeone please help ME! And if there's any way I could send a pic (non sexual) (and is not graphic) to anybody I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks

Torcal responded:
You can't be diagnosed here. You need to have a dermatologist check it out because it could be, or lead to, penile cancer. And that cannot be determined without a biopsy. If you don't have insurance, a GP or enough money to see a Dermatologist go to an emergency room. They will at least take a look at it and understand how serious it could be. And you need to do it now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

63-year-old man with a small intact/uncut penis which I enjoy. I am completely comfortable being nude around other men, and talking about sexual subje...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.