Skip to content
Penile bump
LotusBomb posted:
So Ive had this bump on the top of my foreskin for about two years now. It doesn't hurt or isn't irritated. I haven't had sex either. But when my foreskin retracts back over the head of my penis, the bump and my pee hole are directly on each other so I was thinking it could have something to do with sperm or pee staying in constant contact with that exact spot. SOmeone please help ME! And if there's any way I could send a pic (non sexual) (and is not graphic) to anybody I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks

Torcal responded:
You can't be diagnosed here. You need to have a dermatologist check it out because it could be, or lead to, penile cancer. And that cannot be determined without a biopsy. If you don't have insurance, a GP or enough money to see a Dermatologist go to an emergency room. They will at least take a look at it and understand how serious it could be. And you need to do it now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well 1st im bi, 2nd im only 13,and 3rd I would feel better if only men responded to my questions.

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful