Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Penile bump
LotusBomb posted:
So Ive had this bump on the top of my foreskin for about two years now. It doesn't hurt or isn't irritated. I haven't had sex either. But when my foreskin retracts back over the head of my penis, the bump and my pee hole are directly on each other so I was thinking it could have something to do with sperm or pee staying in constant contact with that exact spot. SOmeone please help ME! And if there's any way I could send a pic (non sexual) (and is not graphic) to anybody I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks
Torcal responded:
You can't be diagnosed here. You need to have a dermatologist check it out because it could be, or lead to, penile cancer. And that cannot be determined without a biopsy. If you don't have insurance, a GP or enough money to see a Dermatologist go to an emergency room. They will at least take a look at it and understand how serious it could be. And you need to do it now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

MARRIED TO THE MOST AWESOME WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!! yes i meant to type it that way, 2 adorable sons , work in the world of finance, any questions i&...More

Helpful Tips

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.