Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Swinging
Anon_73287 posted:
Has anyone tried swinging? Has it hurt your marriage?

Take the Poll

Have you tried swinging? Are you still married or divorced as a result?
  • Tried swinging with another couple...yes.
  • Tried swinging with another couple...no.
  • Still married after swinging...yes.
  • Still married after swinging...no.
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

dick912 responded:
Swinging can be a dangerous activity. I know a few couples who tried it. One did OK and two couple got divorced. We have tried soft swinging with just one friend of ours. He is very special and we all enjoyed the limited contact. Actually, he just petted my wife and gave her some erotic massages. Her orgasms were out-of-this-world. Then, he would watch us have sex. This worked for us.

Anon_73287 replied to dick912's response:
Did he bring her to orgasm while petting her? Was he nude as well? Does this pose any problems between the three of you now? Are you still close friends? How did was the subject ever brought up? Did you initiate the conversation or did your wife? About the couple's that ended up in divorce, do you know if the swinging caused jealousy issues that were insurmountable? With the couple that did ok, did they try it more than once? I am a member of a yahoo group for swingers though we have never tried it, and these couples seem to get together almost every week! I am unsure how I would handle it although the fantasy of seeing my wife with another man is quite exhilarating...in reality though, I am not sure if she would pursue other relationships then or if I would be eaten up with jealousy after the fact/fantasy is fulfilled.

dick912 replied to Anon_73287's response:
Find me at http://btopfree.runboard.com/ and private message (PM) me. I;ll tell you everything. This may not be the place for what I have to share.

dick912 replied to dick912's response:
By-the-way, I am dick100 on the Topfree site.

Pattigirl16 responded:
I've wanted to try having a third party in on our love-making for some time. My husband and I have talked about it. I'd like to have another woman (preferably younger, I'm 30) join us and give me oral sex while my husband gives me anal sex. It just seems like that would be the ultimate.

Pattigirl16 responded:
Our problem is, that we don't really know how to approach someone who would be interested. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

hairyd replied to Pattigirl16's response:
Vist a local club and meet some new couples. After a few weeks have your wife discuss sexual sharing with the other wife. But if your are not laying the wood to please your wife.. Therefore is she is requesting another penis. I would go for the hottest wife with the ugliest and dumbest husband. You may also start packing. I have never swapped wifes but I have may experience has the extra ( stand / lay in) penis. It was great for me but not the husbands.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Anon_73287 replied to Pattigirl16's response:
Pattigirl16, try Yahoo groups. There are many local swingers clubs that may offer you something.

dexter836 responded:
back in the day i meet a couple that were swingers ..i am a blk male and they were a white couple..i was scared the first time but second time i got it together and he let her play because he had a small penis and wanted her too be pleased..long as i did her in front of him it is ok..we had great sex..he did not want me too cum in her..always pull out and cum all over her back or stomach..he even let me and one of my friends do her and he watched and filmed it ,,then we sit back and watched it ..but too make a long story short i did her for about a year and a half until she started telling me that she loved me in my ear while we was making love..i guess she told him and he was the one that stopped it..i miss her ..

hairyd replied to dexter836's response:
Dexter, being well hung gives us the most primal form of self assurance. I agree the sex is great. You say you miss her. Is it the sex or did you also feel a love bond? I was able to give the husband and the wife a great performance. Do you agree that the husband had to be entertained by watching. Or you would not be returning. May me feel like a gigolo when the husband was watching. I was more comfortable when he would join.

dexter836 replied to hairyd's response:
yes he was entertained by watching me do his wife.he siad that he knew he could not please her with the small penis that he had..so as long as we did it in front of him he was ok with that..i returned for the good sex...was going thru divorce so that was the thing too do..u would have to bben there to feel that soo call bond...i got her off about every time ..that is what she loved then telling me that she loved me...

How foolish some men are. He also most have got off watching. But he had more than a small penis to pleasure her.
Dexter, hope your in a good sex relationship now. Since you know how to use your big boy to please the women.

dexter836 replied to hairyd's response:
dont call him a fool..they was the ones that chose me ..i was minding my bussiness at the park when they pulled up in a van next too me in my car and i watched them kissing and he was rubbing all over her..all i said was that lookes my fun and he told me that it would be more fun if i joined them ..it was on from there....yes i am in a relationship now with a older woman...she is losing it for sex too..i do what i have too do....

You joined them in a sandwich or three way. Does it feel strange to you.Feeling the man penis thru the female tissue. As you both are thrusting in differant cavities.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Military for 18 years,3 great sons, workaholic, love the gym, Irish mix,

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.