Skip to content
Itchy bumps on my foreskin
Atruguy posted:
Hi,

I am 23 yrs old, never had sex with any one. Leading a normal life. I am seeing itchy bumps on my foreskin and base of my penis. What could be this? Which doctor should I see for this condition? Also I am having friction on my groins due to my underwear. I use prickly heat powders every day before I wear my underwear. I have never got any of these conditions before in my life and its very embarrasing.

HairyD responded:
You may be having a reaction to the powder. Since you are not able to show us a picture. I would advise to see a MD or a health clinic
Do not wear any underwear for a few weeks.
Or use any powder. I would continue not to wear under pants. But if you choose to swap to another style. You should always sleep nude.
Keep us posted......
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Torcal responded:
What's so embarassing? Your penis is as much "you" as your hand. As long as it's in a professional setting nobody cares whether your pants are down or not. Talk to your general practitioner.

I agree with HarryD.

I'm cut and had a few red itchy patches on the head of my penis. The doctor quickly identified it as a form of rash, prescribed some ointment and the thing disappeared in about a day.

And before you start having sex with other people get vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B and make sure your other "adult" vaccinations are up to date.

Torcal replied to HairyD's response:
Sorry I mangled your name, HairyD.

Spotlight: Member Stories

63-year-old man with a small intact/uncut penis which I enjoy. I am completely comfortable being nude around other men, and talking about sexual subje...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.