Skip to content
Sex With Older Women
Torcal posted:
Older Women Say They Want More Sex, Not LessThis is the headline of an article that appears in the current WebMD issue. The researchers found that hormone therapy did not seem to increase sex drive in menopausal woman. Their conclusion is that sex is a "use it or lose it" bodily phenomenon.

The lady who conducted the study, admittedly among mostly married women, needs to pass out questionnaires at grocery and hardware stores and middle class bars and night clubs.

My early 20s son is an amateur body builder and helping with his college expenses working at a hardware store chain as a sales associate. I once asked him which class of people were most likely to "hit"on him; i.e., young chicks or men. He said a little of each but by far the most prevalent were middle to older age older age women fondly referred to as "Cougars".

I'm interested in Cougars and am wondering if anyone can shed some light on these big cats.

Anon_475 responded:
What would you want to know? And besides, why? After all, if you have a 20 yo son, then you're out of their (age) range of interest ... Sorry.

Anon_880 replied to Anon_475's response:
Anon_475

Why do you need to berate Torcal? People come here for good open discussions and help and advice in some cases. You may not agree with his beliefs or philosophies, but that doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it either. Don't be so rude. If you don't like what he has to say, move on but quit being a bitch.

Anon_475 replied to Anon_880's response:
I was not berating him. I was just asking questions. I was not rude nor was I a bitch. We are allowed to disagree, you know.

Anon_880 replied to Anon_475's response:
But yet all of your responses to what he posted (on 3 different subjects) come across as combative....... and in my opinion it was rude. Yes, you are correct we are allowed to disagree.......Whatever helps you sleep through the night I guess.......

Anon_475 replied to Anon_880's response:
And you are allowed to interpret my words as you please too.

Torcal replied to Anon_475's response:
Why would you say "sorry" unless you are a Cougar telling me that I'm too old to bother with?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 19 and just married. I joined this site in order to read as much as possible on pregnancy. We would love to add to our family and I'm want...More

Helpful Tips

being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.