Skip to content
PE and unable to stay hard after I'm done
An_242732 posted:
Well I'm 25. To get to the point when I have sex I don't seem to last more than 30 seconds. I've had 4 partners my entire life. It always happens no matter what I do or how often I have sex. It didn't bother me too much before cause I could at least remain hard after and continue to please the girl. But recently I had sex with this girl that I have been trying to date for over a year and a half and was unable to stay hard after I got done. After everything was going good we were starting to click and now with the horrible sexual encounter I'm pretty much back to square one.

I guess I have 2 questions. 1) why can't I seem to last that long? and 2) why wasn't I able to remain hard with the girl I'm with right now?

Don't get me wrong I'm crazy about this girl. and I was really hoping to impress her so things would finally get serious between us. I understand that nerves and stress and over thinking of me wanting it to be a great experience between me and her probably caused me to lose my hard on after I finished. but I usually can keep going. I don't know what other info to put on here so just ask. My self confidence is so shot right now I can't even get hard unless I really force it. So really hoping for some help...

Torcal responded:
It's not clear from your post, but I assume that your question "why can't I seem to last that long" relates to your queston why you can't maintain an erection after ejaculating.

I can't explain the whole thing in medical terminology but I do have a common sense answer: After you ejaculate the blood flows out of your penis and it becomes flaccid. Although a lot of guys claim that thay can maintain post-sex erections and even have multiple orgasms, these fortunate guys are relatively rare.

Most men lose erections following ejaculation. That's just how we are built.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.