Skip to content
Need Advice
significentother posted:
Gentlemen,
Got a subject that I thought you might be able to help me with since your men and you know what you like. The situation is with my Husband. Pardon me for being so blunt. When I'm "doing the deed" on him he seems to enjoy it when I rub his anus. I know he enjoys it because he moans softly and doesn't ask me to stop. If anything he positions himself to expose it more and make it easier for me. He loves it when I lick it and always shows he's open to whatever I want. I have on occasion inserted a finger in. He moaned alot and seemed to enjoy it. Once while I was giving him oral sex he actually stimulated his own rectum.
I don't want to ask too many questions about it to him, because he may be reluctant to tell me. Maybe, maybe not. But never stops anything I do. The problem is my fingernails are long and sharp. He has on more than one occasion told me Ouch. I want to please him completely but I don't want to cut my fingernails. I saw on a website a prostate massage. Is this a good thing? Or is there something better. Need advice..........Thanks

elle0317 responded:
duplicate post

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 19 and just married. I joined this site in order to read as much as possible on pregnancy. We would love to add to our family and I'm want...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.