Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need Advice
significentother posted:
Gentlemen,
Got a subject that I thought you might be able to help me with since your men and you know what you like. The situation is with my Husband. Pardon me for being so blunt. When I'm "doing the deed" on him he seems to enjoy it when I rub his anus. I know he enjoys it because he moans softly and doesn't ask me to stop. If anything he positions himself to expose it more and make it easier for me. He loves it when I lick it and always shows he's open to whatever I want. I have on occasion inserted a finger in. He moaned alot and seemed to enjoy it. Once while I was giving him oral sex he actually stimulated his own rectum.
I don't want to ask too many questions about it to him, because he may be reluctant to tell me. Maybe, maybe not. But never stops anything I do. The problem is my fingernails are long and sharp. He has on more than one occasion told me Ouch. I want to please him completely but I don't want to cut my fingernails. I saw on a website a prostate massage. Is this a good thing? Or is there something better. Need advice..........Thanks

elle0317 responded:
I'm not a man, but I read this similar question on another website. The answer was to use cotton balls to cover your nails and put a latex glove on your hand. I know it may slow the mood, but it may be worth a try. You should google for techniques on milking the prostate, sound like your guy is pretty open to anal experiences.

significentother replied to elle0317's response:
Thanks Elle for responding. Wow cotton balls huh? Yeah would definetly put a damper on an intense moment. This is kinda new for us, well within the last 10 years. My girlfriend told me she stimulated her boyfriends anus and I said
Really? She asid Oh yeah Men won't admit to it but they love it. So I started trying it and didn't get any "Stop" signs, so. But we don't talk about it, maybe we should, but I don't know if he will be completely honest. I think for a long time he was afraid that if he enjoyed it he might be..........
Oh occasion when we finished I would say "Did you like it?" And he would say "Well it was different", but never ever told me to stop doing it or talked any more about it. Maybe it's not something guys talk about. Wow.....cotton balls and rubber gloves.

elle0317 replied to significentother's response:
Or you can make the ultimate sacrifice and cut one of your nails (like I do).....I would try the glove thing first, I mean it can't be any more of a mood breaker than say a sharp nail being shoved up your arse and causing pain.

fcl replied to elle0317's response:
Now why do the words "Last Tango in Paris" come to mind?

OP, you might also try a vibrator ... Try a Rabbit with the ears turned so that they are between his testicles, insert the shaft turn on all functions ON LOW (at least to start with ... otherwise he is liable to go into orbit) and give him oral ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Jumper2011 responded:
My wife keeps her nails short but even then they sometimes cause some discomfort. From a guys perspective, I would suggest a small vibrator (maybe 1/2" in diameter). It's really not much larger than your middle finger and the vibration will help stimulate the prostate.

And yes, it does feel good. You can even use a larger vibrator and stimulate his anus externally without penetration. This will also stimulate his prostate.

I know for me, I enjoy being penetrated anally and have gone so far as to have my wife use a small strap-on while masturbating me. This kinds of "weirds" her out but she knows I enjoy it.

elle0317 replied to fcl's response:
The vibrator never even crossed my mind, but yes, that is a good suggestion. I will add though, make sure you buy the kind that is made for the rectum, they usually have a larger end so the vibrator can't get lost in there....a trip to the Emerg is a complete mood breaker too.....

fcl replied to elle0317's response:
That's another reason the Rabbit is a good choice ... Its ears stop it sliding in by accident
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

frank772 responded:
well giving him oral sex use a small vibrator on your self when you both real excited move the toy up and put both in your mouth playfully and slowly see how far you can go .sound like fun ?

Spotlight: Member Stories

63-year-old man with a small intact/uncut penis which I enjoy. I am completely comfortable being nude around other men, and talking about sexual subje...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.