Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
testatorone cream
cuba45 posted:
hi..i want to find out if those testatorone creams that are sold on health stores ,,,amazon or online drug stores are for real? are they safe? or do the real ones require a prescription?
they say you apply it to parts of your body i have a low libido problems
i dont have medical insurance to see a Dr
what about herbal supplements? any info will be appreciated
roger

Torcal responded:
They're all phony. And it's dangerous to buy mail order drugs of any kind because you don't know where or what they are made of.

Testosterone is not a cure for ED and too much in your system can be downright dangerous. A simple blood test will show whether your testosterone level is within the normal range given your age. And only a doctor can tell you that.

fcl responded:
Forget all of the "natural" or "herbal" supplements. They don't work.

As for testosterone - well, it will only work if your low libido is caused by low testosterone ... and as PP said, you need a doctor for that (although, as your testosterone levels vary throughout the day, your best bet is with several saliva tests - they're more accurate than blood tests - during the day to get a better picture of your testosterone levels).

However, as you're looking for a low-cost solution to a low libido, start by asking yourself when your libido started to slide - can you tie it in with an event? Bereavement, divorce, illness, job loss, etc. If you can find what started the problem you can try working on solving it by coming to terms with the root cause.

Unfortunately, if you have always had a low libido then that is just who you are. You can't get back something you never had ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Happily married with one son. Enjoy traveling. I am healthy and active and continue to stay physically in shape, spending time at the gym working out ...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.