Skip to content
Penis length question
An_243692 posted:
I just am wondering something.
The length of my penis is longer when I am laying at on my back, legs slightly spread, however, when I'm standing, it's much, much shorter.

Bit of info. I am overweight and I do not have micro penis syndrome. I'm 6inches when I'm laying on my back and much shorter when standing. I do have a paunch around my penis that does hide some length, but I'm wondering what's causing my penis to shrink significantly when I'm standing.

I have a feeling that there's something wrong that could be fixed in order to help length, but I just dont know what.

fcl responded:
Your penis doesn't shrink when you're standing, it's the fat pad (perhaps what you're calling your paunch ...) at the base of it that shifts thus hiding the part closest to your body. When you lie down, the fat pad spreads, when you stand it tends downwards around your body. Does that make sense?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

fcl replied to fcl's response:
PS - and the only thing that can be done is to lose wieght. Sorry OTOH, perhaps liposuccion could be used? Just a thought.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

gymrat44 responded:
FCL is right -- the only thing you can do to get the same penis length standing up as when you lie down is to lose weight.

Try this: how many inches are you tall? Take that number, divide it by two and that's the maximum number of inches your waist should be.

If you work at getting your waist down to being no more than half your height you will re-gain about an inch of penis for every 30 pounds lost. Not a bad deal, is it?

And it's not that I've just read this somewhere -- I've done it. And it's a really good reason for me never to gain that weight back! I truly like being able to see my little buddy without having to look into a mirror to see him!

Lose weight - the longer penis wil follow!

hairyd replied to gymrat44's response:
grat, that is a great idea. But if I was to do the math my waist would be 39 inches. I also like to see" my man" do his work.
Therefore your waist needs to be in the upper 20 or lower 30 inches. I enjoy see my penis hanging low and standing tall.

Therefore work on your waist and enjoy the inches of your Penis........>
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

ongawesgone responded:
Wife was watching Oprah one day --before syndication-- and had Dr. Oz on. He said: "For every 15 pounds a man loses, he can gain an inch, due to the loss of the fat pad around the base of his penis."

I'm not disputing the others by saying 15 lbs., but I was standing profile to my wife --when I still weighed 150-ish-- and asked her: "Where can I lose 15 lbs?" I was laughing, she was not: "You don't need to lose any weight. You're skinny enough already!"

Now, at 45, I'm around 175 and not happy with it. I did do the inches tall thing and my waist size/pants-size is exact. I wear a 34 waist now, up from a 30 in my 20's; 31 in my 30's; and pushed up to a 34 in my 40's. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! hahahahahahahahaha

David_Johns replied to ongawesgone's response:
Years ago I heard it was for every 20 pounds you'd gain an inch in penis length. There are all kinds of jokes connected to this statement. lol

hairyd replied to David_Johns's response:
David, would love to hear some of the jokes. A doctor told me when I was a youth. My penis was an important organ. I would either want to have keep my waist small. Therefore I could keep my eyes on IT. Or have a large waist. Then my valuable tool would be covered with a shed. LMFAO.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.