Skip to content
Am I just old-fashioned?
David_Johns posted:
From time to time I am amazed by persons doing ordinary sexual things but who then post them online with their faces showing, for all the world to see.

Don't they worry that somebody (family, peers, bosses, etc.) might see them and they would be embarrassed or worse? Or don't they care or think this will happen?

(I've created a poll, but please feel free to leave comments as well.)

Take the Poll

Have you posted online your doing sexual things that show your face?
  • Yes, and I don't worry about it.
  • Yes, but I'm a little worried about it.
  • No, because I think this is really risky.
  • No, but I might consider doing it.
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

fcl responded:
Well, if they're doing just ordinary sexual things as you said they're just showing that they're like everyone else:)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

David_Johns replied to fcl's response:
I think just about everyone would agree that intercourse is "ordinary sex," and most people would agree that oral sex and masturbation are "ordinary sex." What is not "ordinary sex" is posting it online with your face, etc. all in full view. (If anyone would like to talk with me privately about this or any other subject, check out my community profile.)

fcl replied to David_Johns's response:
OK, I see - you mean in places other than here. I thought you meant people who came here, talked about their sex lives and used their own photo for their avatar. I hadn't realized that you meant posting videos of real sessions.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

hairyd replied to David_Johns's response:
David, I have up loaded a few clips. But I am not embarrassed or worse. If other enjoy watching for a frebie. They may learn. My friends, family, peers, etc. have already seen It live. Some of the clips are not "ordinary sex'. But I only DO things I enjoy; therefore I have no issue with anyone watching.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

gymrat44 replied to David_Johns's response:
David, I don't see a community profile for you. Perhaps it's on another board?

David_Johns replied to gymrat44's response:
Sorry. I just did a community profile in here. And by the way, I think I know you, gymrat44 and HairyD from other websites. Hmm.

DJ, which other websites?
Your thread said talk private,
grat was stating your profile did not have a email.

gymrat44 replied to David_Johns's response:
Yeah, DJ, I want to know, too -- which other websites have you seen HairyD and me?

David_Johns replied to gymrat44's response:
Maybe at one or more of the following where I belong: xtube.com, measurection.com, formerly at dick.net. Ring any bells?

Would not have been neither. I do not agree with a man being concerned with a small penis. (True I have not walk in his shoes.) Any man with pratice can use his tongue, fingers, and penis. To pleasure a woman the same as I with a larger penis. He may prefer to turn off the lights. Also wait a few minutes after I pull out. (I have pulled a number of trains with a female and a few smaller guys.) Also any of my amateurs clips you would not have to pay to view. Because they were not able to get the full penis on the screen. lol

21finish responded:
Well of course it has some risk attached. For that reason, you should not do or post anything which is first of all illegal or second, would offend the sensibility of most of your community. Now if is just pics/vids of you nude, maybe showing an erect penis, etc, so what if someone see you. If they get all huffy about how could you, he rejoinder is, "How did you come to see the picture?" Humma, Humma.

thesicklychild responded:
I belong to only one online 'community' for sexual interests. It's an 'edging' /masturbation site that mostly facilitates skyping sessions. That's not really my thing but there are many other things on the site such as pics and vids and a messaging service and vid chat room.
I have pics and a bad vid posted but no face.
I can't see how showing my facet would help me since I am married with grown children-more downside than up, I would think..

lfsport replied to thesicklychild's response:
could you send me that site I would like to see it

gringofeliz replied to thesicklychild's response:
Yes, "thesicklychild," I don't need any more sites than I already know about. The WebMD chats are interesting and open to new discussions. I'm learning new terms, e.g., "edging" which helps in communications. Unfortunately, it was necessary for me to have two surgeries which curtailed and eliminated my ejaculations, but I still have the nerves for feeling and enjoyment. I'm alone (married more than half century) but don't seek any real gf since I have an enjoyable relationship with a sex therapist via the internet. With Valentine's Day approaching, I'd love to see a clip showing Venus and Psyche exacting revenge, i.e., sperm, from Cupid for his abandoning Psyche. ha ha That should open a new chapter in their relations a la 21st Century.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.