Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Best Friend/Advice
boricuapr posted:

I need the best advice from you.
I have a best friend and we have been together
all these years working in a relationship customer/vendor.

Also he knows my family well (kids and wife and ex-wife).
For some years I though he was bi. I consider myself bi.

Recently a friend of my friend confirm to me that he is bi.

My issue is that we have never got deep into sexual talking or
sexual situations, but I have interest in him. He lives alone and have 46
I have 53.

I am not sure how to approach him. Should I talk openly to him or
wait for sexual situation?

Hope you can help me.
Also you can email me to:
rickone responded:
he's a best friend?
you have worked together for years?
you work both sides and think he does as well?
you two best friends have never talked about sex?
well, if you think he may be interested in a tumble with you, go out for coffee or a drink and bring the subject up. your both old enough to have any kind of sex you want. if you two are really friends then what ever the outcome should not destroy that. if you are wrong about his desires then just apologize and tell him you are needing sex and wondered if he was as well and were just curious about a mam to man experience.
TravisHou responded:
go out for a drink... and bring up the fact of rubbing one out.. or. the fact that your so horned up you could stroke off now.. or that next time you hint that your so tired that he will have to hold it for you.... all kind of open lines..
gymrat44 replied to TravisHou's response:
And remember that sex should be warm and relaxing. Bring the topic up in a relaxed way that would spark his interest and see what happens. Deepening a relationship could be a wonderful thing!
boricuapr replied to gymrat44's response:
Thanks for your advice. He is kind of shy so I am saying to him that he should be more open with me, specially in sex topics (so far in this case - related to women). He is not into details, so i am talking to him more about sex.
hairyd replied to boricuapr's response:
Boricuapr, if after years he has not show you any intrest in a relationship. He may not want to be part of a adultery affair.
Mixing pleasure and business relationship is like mixing oil with water. I would advise to leave this a fantasy.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well 1st im bi, 2nd im only 13,and 3rd I would feel better if only men responded to my questions.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.