Skip to content
Penis Size
Anon_34309 posted:
Im 17 years old with a 5.25inch penis(erect), i smoke weed everyday now and have smoked since i was 14. Will my penis grow more? and is weed the reason its not as big?
Anon_129334 responded:
The answer (at age 17) is NO. You are as big as you will ever be naturally. There are methods that may give a little more girth, and possibly a little more length, but most methods are either dangerous, or not permanent.
Your "weed" usage has probably had a big effect on your penis size (no pun intended), but more to the point, continued weed use will have other more devastating effects on you. If you can not give it up cold turkey (find another form or channel of pleasure), then get addiction recovery help (Celebrate Recovery).
abe648 replied to Anon_129334's response:
Do not focus on the size of your penis. Remember that it is not the size of the pr__k that does the trick it is the throb of the knob that does the job. The bottom line is that you need to learn how to use what you have and not how much you have. Be satisfied with your size and enjoy life.
hairyd responded:
At 17 I would not be concerned at the size of your erect penis. God gave you a dick not a smoke pipe. Male marijuana smokers your setting yourselves up for sexual dysfunction. Therefore your will be using your penis ONLY for peeing. A male also can do this sitting down. The research includes a study that found erectile dysfunction twice as common in marijuana users. The daily useage causes more problems. Any day you could have only a soft cock; there is NO turning the clock back. YOU CHOOSE a daily high on SEX or weed???????????????????????????
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.