Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Penis
Anon_34309 posted:
At what age does you penis stop growing? What is considered small?

hairyd responded:
There's a wide range of normal penis sizes.
The symptoms of a small penis is easy to spot, because they frequently cause immediate discomfort or noticeable no penis is visible. Minor abnormalities of the penis during erection are common. Anytime your small penis interferes with sexual activity or urination, it should be evaluated by a urologist. A small penis could indicate other more serious problems with your body. What is the size of your penis. Are you not able to please yourself and your partner sexual needs.
A penis grows in stages and will look differently according to the state of development. But adult size and shape of the genitals is typically reached by ages 16 years. Remember that not everyone will go through puberty at the same time, so changes in penis size might take place earlier.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Anon_130552 responded:
The average male penis is between 3 to 6 inches. If your penis is less than three inches. You are below average. But if you select a female sex partner. She is able to be pleased with 1 to 3 inches in her vagian. Therefore your not a smaller or less of MAN

David_Johns responded:
All males should be aware of what are called "growers" and "show-ers": A grower greatly increases in length (doubling or even more) when going from flaccid to erect. A show-er only changes a little bit if at all when going from flaccid to erect.

Guys who don't know about this may have completely incorrect ideas about other guys' penises they see. Growers may think that a guy whose penis look large in the locker room doubles or more when becoming erect, and show-ers may think that a guy whose penis looks small in the locker room basically stays that same size when becoming erect.

I am a grower, and my penis more than doubles when going from flaccid to erect.

I think we guys would know more about what is "average" (I've read that some 90% of erections are between 5" and 7") if we saw one another erect more often, but that's not going to happen in ordinary society, is it?

hairyd replied to David_Johns's response:
DJ, what is ordinary society? I see guys with non sexual eerections in the locker room. It's normal . To many MEN today have been raised my their mothers. Therefore they were taught to keep their private Private. Therefore they can not compare. Therefore looking down their penis looks small. It only takes one spiteful woman to said you have a small dick.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

David_Johns replied to hairyd's response:
I agree that "looking down their penis looks small." We need to use mirrors more often to look directly at our penis (at penis level) to see it more accurately. Of course this is not a problem for me because my penis is so huge. (lmao)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Happily married with one son. Enjoy traveling. I am healthy and active and continue to stay physically in shape, spending time at the gym working out ...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.