Skip to content
why can't i keep my boner?
R1ch4rdTS3 posted:
to start i have had troubles with my dick staying hard. i am still a virgin because it hurts whenever i try to get it in. if i get i get it into her anus it comes out after a few minutes all limp and i can't even try thrusting or it goes away. i am 19 btw and like 210 at 6ft 2in. i don't know why it does it and it does it even when i am jacking off, causing me to cum after a long effort and cum while limp. what is wrong with me? does this happen to everyone?

hairyd responded:
NO this is not normal. The anus may not be the best for a virgin. You could damage you penis. I would advise to make a appointment fully discuss you penis. Have a full penis exam. It's rare but I would also request the doctor watch you masturbate. Have you broken your penis. Or has it never functioned.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Jumper2011 responded:
Hate to break the news, but I would venture a guess and say you're no longer a virgin. Just because you try anal sex and there's no vaginal insertion does not mean you're still a virgin. Others may think differently but I'm of the opinion you're no longer a virgin. That being said....

Contrary to what others may say, don't worry about anal sex. It can be extremely safe (and pleasurable) if done correctly. If you haven't already, do some research on the proper way to have anal sex. It's not something you can really just "pop in" and start doing. Some people can, but most cannot.

As for your inability to maintain a firm erection, it could be something mental or it could it be something physical. Not trying to pry but how long does it take you to masturbate?

R1ch4rdTS3 replied to Jumper2011's response:
jumper it can take a long time for me to masturbate. it usually goes limp half way. I would say it usually takes me an hour to three hours to masturbate, because it goes soft. after that it hurts from extreme chaffing. the only reason i tried anal on her was because i don't want some girl pregnant and there is less risk this way.

Jumper2011 replied to R1ch4rdTS3's response:
Wow...that's a long time. How often do you masturbate?

R1ch4rdTS3 replied to Jumper2011's response:
masturbate about 1-2 times a day

Jumper2011 replied to R1ch4rdTS3's response:
Have you tried abstaining from masturbation for any length of time such as going for days (i.e. up to a week)? It sounds like you're overdoing the masturbation. Once or twice a day for the duration you mentioned is enough to wear anything out.

hairyd replied to R1ch4rdTS3's response:
Richard thinks for the addition info. I would have checked the blood flow to the erect penis. Your able to keep a full hard for a hour but limp in her anus in a few minutes. Your wise man not to risk a pregancy for fun sex. You should also wear a condom on your penis.. But jumper is correct when you cracked her but with your penis. Your not longer a virgin.
You have a type of ED, that is the third most common sexual problem for men - just behind premature ejaculation and not being able to get an erection during sex......which means lots of men are experiencing not being able to have an orgasm or not being able to ejaculate during sex is a problem for a lot of men
Some men experience orgasm without ejaculation; some men can only ejaculate in certain situations; and some men can't ejaculate at all, or at least only with great difficulty call this last condition retarded ejaculation. Also a man can ejaculate and not have a orgasm. Are you able to have a orgasm. At my age I am able to have a number before I shoot my wad. You know ejaculation is not the same as orgasm, and they can occur independently. Orgasm is a highly pleasurable series of muscular pulses and contractions, with some energy flow around the body, which men may experience physically and/or emotionally.

Does your penis shoot any pre cum or have you cum emission happening at night or a wet dream?

Men with delayed ejaculation generally have a very low level of sexual arousal, despite having a hard and often prolonged erection. What is the length of your penis? Have you used differant positions, locations, pictures, etc. when you masturbate. Also use a lot of lubication. My father brought fruit and vegetables for me. Select an eggplant, cucumber, zucchini that is sufficiently larger than your erect penis. Cut a hole in the peel that's the exact size of the base of your erect penis. Then make a hole in the pulp smaller than your erection (using a broom handle works well). Then put the eggplant in the microwave for about a minute, just so it gets warm inside and starts to get a little soft, but don't really cook it. Then, after you make sure with your finger that the inside is cool enough, put in some lube (try coconut oil), put the eggplant between a couple of pillows thrust away. You can lie on your back and just move the veggie back and forth on your erect penis. My friends would gang bang a watermelon. If the holes were on four sides that worked well.
Ejaculation problems like this produce a lot of negative emotions for men - and in any case, seeking help for something that seems so unusual can be challenging. If you are still at home talk with your father. But a physical exam and a doctor will help. I know you want to shoot your load but think of the other men. That can only jerk it for 60 seconds and it's limp. Our penis is our life SEE THE DOCTOR.

R1ch4rdTS3 replied to hairyd's response:
thank you for your advice. i am bout 6-7 inches fully erect and i don't use lube. i have a lot of precum. i will try the fruit thing and see if i stay erect longer. are there any exercises a 19 year old guy can do to help keep an erection? i don't know how to ask my doctor the right way about this; i can't be shy about it but i am because i don't know how it will go down, any advice?

Anal sex needs alot of lube. If you do not have any. Then eat her butt with alot of tongue first to leave salvia. Also with your size if she has large breast is a great place. Also if she agrees oral sex may work When you jerk it off do you get to have an orgasm. At you age it no difficult to get a hard penis; but are you fully aroused. You penis hurting because you need to phuck.
All men do not shoot a big load. Could you be a dribbler? Before you strip explain to the doctor the same info you told us. True do not be shy; the the doctor will kinow what to check. Relax and let him do the test to solve your issue. I prefer a male doctor pulling on my dick. But select a doctor you would be comfortible being exam.

R1ch4rdTS3 replied to hairyd's response:
am not a dribbler but what kinds of tests do they do?

Richard it has been a week. Have you made an appointment? Each doctor will be different. The test also may be differant. Discussing your medical history and answers to their questions. Will depend on the test. You have not answer al lof my questions. Other questions will be if you have a strict religious background that makes the person view sex as sinful, if conditioning caused by a habit of unusual masturbation or if you had a traumatic events such as being discovered masturbating or having illicit sex. We would also need to confirm you avoid the use of alcohol. Don't use illegal drugs such as marijuana. Don't use tobacco. Exercise regularly. Take steps to reduce or better manage stress. Get enough sleep. Get help for anxiety or depression.
You need to openly discuss any fears or anxieties He will confirm you have a healthy attitude about your sexuality and genitals also that you realize that you cannot force yourself to have a sexual response, just as you cannot force yourself to go to sleep or to perspire. The harder you try to have a certain sexual response, the harder it becomes to respond.He will advise you to reduce the pressure, absorb yourself in the pleasure of the moment. Do not worry about whether or when you will ejaculate. He may give you some sex positions and remind you should create a relaxed atmosphere, and should not pressure youself to have ejaculated. Normal a physical exam and medical history are all that's I needed to recommend treatment for delayed ejaculation. To find the best treatment for you, the doctor will first need to determine whether your delayed ejaculation is due to an underlying medical condition, a psychological issue or another concern. However, if delayed ejection appears to be caused by an underlying problem that might need treatment.
Test:
This may include A careful examination of your penis and testicles. The doctor will use light touch to make sure you have normal sensation in your genitals. Blood tests. A sample of your blood may be sent to a lab to check for signs of heart disease, diabetes, low testosterone levels and other health problems. Urine tests (urinalysis). Like blood tests, urine tests are used to look for signs of diabetes, infection and other underlying health conditions None of the test will be painful.
I have used and you may find to be pleasurable Stimulating the penis with a vibrator or other device may determine whether you have a physical (often nervous system) problem. A nervous system (neurological) examination may reveal other nerve problems that are associated with delayed ejaculation.
You know light touches and exam of you penis will make your penis erect. Relax; this is normal for a male.
See the doctor, and tell us what test he does.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well 1st im bi, 2nd im only 13,and 3rd I would feel better if only men responded to my questions.

Helpful Tips

being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.