Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
masturbation
An_246006 posted:
guys..can we masturbate twice a day.........??

Take the Poll

how often u masturbate?
  • 1 time a day
  • twicw a day
  • once a week
  • once a month
  • u dont
vote
View Poll Results

gymrat44 responded:
Isn't it an age thing? Didn't most of us masturbate twice a day -- or more -- when we were teen-agers?

doogood responded:
Yeah - maybe when I was in my teens I could masturbate to orgasm twice - maybe three times on rare occasions. Many years later now - usually a few times a week, but not near daily.

cam35 replied to doogood's response:
When I was a teen, I did it as often as I could. I still do it once a day.

gringofeliz responded:
Better to do it and retain your health"026use it or lose it ands the MDs say it is good for our health"026both guys and gals so enjoy it!

21finish responded:
I'm a 66 year old male and have always enjoyed masturbation as often as possible without affecting work, school, or family. I intend to continue at the two or more a day as long as it remains physically possible. We should all endeavor to do that which feels good as much as we can, so long as it does not affect our ability to work, attend school, or the sanctity of our family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 19 and just married. I joined this site in order to read as much as possible on pregnancy. We would love to add to our family and I'm want...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.