Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tiny cut on penis. HELP!!!!
An_246082 posted:
Hey Everyone, [br>[br>A few months ago, I had sex with a girl with a NuvaRing. I was a little bit drunk at the time and didn't put much care into the sex. Something felt a little bit strange during and immediately after. The next morning, I discovered a very small cut just below the head. I freaked out about it and went to a doctor immediately. The doctor promised me nothing was wrong and gave me some cream to apply. He indicated it would take 7-10 days to heal and that I needed to refrain from sexual contact.[br>[br>I met another girl just a few days later who was so beautiful that I could not turn her down. We have been having sex around 3 or 4 times per week for the last few months. The problem is, my wound has yet to heal properly. Every time it looks like it might be almost healed, I have sex again and it aggravates the wound. She has not even noticed the cut though, even when she gives me oral sex. [br>[br>I went and got a second opinion from a urologist and he also indicated that I shouldn't be worried at all, nothing was wrong and that this is very common. However, this issue is causing all sorts of problems in my life. I am lacking confidence. I am still romantically involved with the same woman (not the one with the NuvaRing that I cut myself) and I really like her. I would like to be able to make love to her without having the worry in the back of my mind that my penis will not heal properly. [br>[br>I want this wound gone and I never want to deal with it again. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen. I even asked the doctor about circumcision because the wound is at location that is under the foreskin. However, he indicated that would not be the best thing to do and that I would also have to refrain from sex for 6 weeks if I chose to circumcise.[br>[br>My questions are: What should I do? How can I speed up the healing process? What is the longest the healing process should take? (it's already been a few months, but I haven't been consistent or dedicated with my healing practices) Should I be worried?

hairyd responded:
I've been there. There is no way to said NO. To a beautiful woman when she is willing / wanting sex 3 or 4 a week. The info states you are like me and my wife. You guys enjoy intercources when she is on her female menstrual cycle. Then as Good or better pussy
. I would be concerned about germs / bacteria in warm, soft, moist places such as her mouth (fellatio), and genital area. I would use a tight condoms. I would cut the top off the condom for you plearsure. Let the head of your penis continue to feel her goodies. After each session apply antibotics.
Sleep nude and be naked 24/7 when not in public. Therefore for a few days all dates should be at her or your home. Letting It hang out. Tell her you got it caught in your zipper, door, or razor nicked it. Be a slow lover with your penis for a few days. When thrusting into her mouth and pussy.. Enjoy her body, but remember the penis must last a life time.

C
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

hairyd responded:
Use alot of 100% petroleum jelly for SLOW in & out motions. Will reduce friction. Also will work great for you on Her nights off. Double your bucks use to masturbate and protect your minor cut.
I would advise using sheep skin condoms. Not latex / rubbers
That Condoms do not copulate a sheep!!!!. LOL
Quick healing.....for some good loving!
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married,male,crossdresser,bi-sexual. I am a happily married man who loves to dress in womens clothes.I have a very supportive wife that knows I`m bi-s...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.