Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    is kegel a therapy for me
    sfmalik posted:
    I can't stay inside more then 30 seconds. Though I am not a use to have a fatigue(mental or physical) also I play mind trick(counting in mind while intercourse, or thinking about other matters) but stil 30 or 40 seconds are max, I cant go more, while she has to suffer(because she remain charged)

    I don't want to use Viagra because its expensive(I can't afford 3 tablets a week) seconds I am prone to heart disease(because I have Marfan syndrom)

    Please help and suggest
    gymrat44 responded:
    Not being a healthcare professional and not knowing very much about your situation I can't say much in the way of help or suggestions. However, the kegel exercises which you have mentioned in the title of your piece are used to extend the amount of time a guy is sexually aroused before he ejaculates.

    So using the kegel exercise and practicing it over time might help. But it would probably be best to see a professional/doctor to get advice which would be best-suited for your condition.

    Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.