Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is this normal?
zozo12 posted:
recently my sex drive has increased dramatically. I'm in my late 20's and recently have cut down on having contact with my extended family and i have been stress free from a lot of outside factors and i swear i want to have sex with my fiancee 5 times a day everyday. my wedding is coming up very close and he thinks it may be because its coming close...i have fantasies about him all the time even at work and at home i want to tear him apart immediately. has this ever happened to anyone before or is it just me???

fcl responded:
Given that stress is a great libido killer, I would think it perfectly natural to see your sex drive dramatically rev up when you lose sources of stress. Nothing particularly unusual in that.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

barefoot3us responded:
For sure stress is a sex killer and it's very hard on our body and brain. Sex is our most natural and wonderful gift of being human. Enjoy all the sex you want and I'm sure your fianc?e is loving it. There will come a day many years down the road when you will dream of your days of blissful sex, when it's not so often and still a loving time.
Congrats on your wedding day and enjoy your youth and good health....

longduckdong46 replied to barefoot3us's response:
Yes stress can be a libido stopper, and a major stress reliever on the flip side...it works for me.

Best of luck

fcl replied to longduckdong46's response:
I don't understand. How can stress be a stress reliever?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

fcl replied to fcl's response:
Ooops, sorry, that was a typo, wasn't it? 'Fraid it's still early here

hairyd replied to fcl's response:
I agree longduckdong, If you flip stress. Sex is super rmajor stress reliever . More sex is needed
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

longduckdong46 replied to hairyd's response:
Hey it was a typo on my part. SEX is a stress reliever for me.

FCL...Perhaps I need to proof read prior to posting,and HairyD has my back.
I'm on the graveyard shift now and was getting a little tired.

Spotlight: Member Stories

over 60; Professional; Happily married over 30 years, with children. Interested in men's health/sex issues because spouse is unable to enjoy/have ...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.