Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Breast Size Reduction
An_246497 posted:
I am male 28, i am having breast issue. It get large and sometime it became normal.. 85% time it will be large compared to normal male and hence disturbs me as it embarrassing me when i were t-shirts. How to reduce the breast size without surgery. Please help me out.

Anon_475 responded:
Are you overweight?

Friends521b replied to Anon_475's response:
nope... height 6.0 and weight 180 lbs

Friends521b replied to Friends521b's response:
Please advise

Anon_129334 responded:
Are you saying that sometimes your breasts are normal, and sometimes they increase in size? That seems very unusual. The basic problem is called "gynecomastia" (see the following article on Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
The problem often stems from low levels of Testosterone, and even when/if the "T" problem is corrected, the breast size issue will still remain.
You need to see an endocrinologist for evaluation and direction for proper treatment.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.