Skip to content
Pregnancy from Fingering?
johnnem10 posted:
Hi Everyone,

I hope this is the right forum.

I was playing around with my girlfriend and I fingered her. I came from masturbating. I came on the head of my penis and finger. I remember wiping my semen off my penis and hand with a blanket she had in her car. I remember vaguely wiping the semen off my hands/fingers. (Thought popped into my mind->Would would I only wipe semen off of my penis and leave semen on my hands/fingers?)

I also remember after doing those things we talked for about 15 mins, I placed my hands on her face, rubbed my hands back and fourth against each-other creating friction and then I inserted my fingers into her vagina. So the likelihood of her getting pregnant would be extremely low correct?

Thanks

fcl responded:
The likelihood of pregnancy is not extremely low, it's non-existant. Sperm is a very fragile thing. It dies when it dries out. So 15 minutes after wiping your hands off there isn't going to be any little swimmers still alive to get her pregnant.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

johnnem10 replied to fcl's response:
Hi FCL,

I appreciate the clarity. I asked the same question on a few other boards and everyone told me their is a chance.

I'm going to play devils advocate. I have a follow up question, in the above situation in-order for the girl to actually get pregnant from fingering I'm assuming I would need to have a large semen deposit on my hands/fingers and then immediately my shove fingers/hand (or half of the hand) into her vagina for the girl to become pregnant? Please give me your thoughts.

Thanks

Anon_130552 replied to johnnem10's response:
Do not be a DEVIL, SHE LETTING YOU PLAY. BE SAVE!
USE CONDOMS. A VIRGIN CAN GET PREGANT......

fcl replied to johnnem10's response:
That would be correct and even then the chances are remote (but real)

Hope this helps to ease your mind.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Anon_129334 responded:
Just always remember, it only takes ONE sperm cell to impregnate an egg. Ant there are MILLIONS of sperm in every ejaculation. While it is remote that she could get pregnant from what you've described, gals have gotten pregnant from intercourse where the man totally pulled out and ejaculated outside her. What I am saying is this: even the pre-ejaculate that lubricates the urinary tract in preparation for the big event can also contain sperm cells.
As the previous poster told you, you are NOT "safe" unless you and/or her are using some type of birth control, and even then, no birth control is 100% effective.

Anon_475 replied to Anon_129334's response:
He never even entered her. He fingered her some time after he masturbated and had wiped off. Nobody has superman sperm that survives 15 minutes or more after drying out. For goodness sake, READ his post before spouting this kind of scaremongering nonsense

hairyd replied to Anon_475's response:
respect your comment. But not info on these threads are scaremongering nonsense. Johnnem10 does not have sexual experience. Nor does he have a father that he will ask. Or a father that has the bonding with him to openly discuss sex.
WE do not know the age of John. But 76 out of 100 school students are having sex. Between middle school and being a senior. Statistics show that girls between 10 and 19. That for every 1,000 girls in that age group about 64 gave live birth. There others that ended in stillbirths, miscarriage, or abortions.

WE all share information should information. AS a Male I enjoyed every sexual active female. But my father was there to teach me. Early sex is a great learning experience for the male and female.. BUT a youth pregancy can destory the life of the female. (Also that of a honest male.)
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Anon_475 replied to hairyd's response:
How do you know he doesn't have a father to ask? How do you know the father would even be able to answer his questions? Read his post and answer it objectively on the information contained in it without judgement about what we don't know about him.

hairyd replied to Anon_475's response:
Judgement ??? He came to this forum. for information. I would hope. His father with a son of this age. Has sexual knowledge.

FCL; GAVE A EXCELLENT REPLY TO HIS QUESTION.

We have a option to prevent a unwanted pregancy.
BUT I ALSO AGREE A UNWANTED PREGANCY CAN ALSO BE A BLESSING. IF THE MONEY IS THERE. .
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.