Skip to content
views on your pre-cum
An_246968 posted:
I am 30 years old and have been with around 18-20 girls so far in my life. Now, I've read a lot about the pre-cum issue and I'm really concerned, well maybe not concerned, but I'm very self conscious about how much fluid comes out of me during foreplay and while my clothes are still on. When I lost my virginity at age 16, I of course have had masturbated before, but I never noticed any pre-cum coming out. As I've gotten older, the issue just seems to be worse than ever and it's kind of embarrassing frankly. So, basically I'm just wondering if this is as common as I believe it to be. Thanks.

fcl responded:
You're making a big deal out of something that really isn't important. There isn't anything to be embarrassed about. Many, many men do not produce pre-cum and it does not, in any way, alter their sexual performance nor make them any less fertile.

Be in peace with your body.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

ontbear responded:
Hi the longer the forplay the more chance you will have the pre-cum your partner will be understanding and will be glad she has you excited. when you fill comfortable talk about to her ask her "hope that does"t bother you. that will open the discusstion.

exprzzionz responded:
You should not be at all concerned about pre-cum. In fact you should welcome it because it means everything is working as it should.

I tend to think any girlfriend you might have would be a little turned on by it, because it demonstrates your interest in her and shows your obvious sexual attraction.Just like a bonar does. Don't let it bother you in the least. Pre-Cum is a good thing. I'll be worried if I don't notice it any more.

I masturbated the first time when I was twelve and remember having Pre-Cum but I don't think there's any established point in time when a person should or should not notice it.

Be thankful for Pre-Cum a normal male function.

Polfsky responded:
Pre-cum is a natural sign that you're full aroused and serves as natural lube for intercourse. So you should be pleased that your body is functioning normally.

ontbear replied to Polfsky's response:
pre-cum (Cowper's secretions) is not for lube during intercourse --- but rather to "cleanse" the penial duct from any urine

gymrat44 replied to ontbear's response:
Perhaps pre-cum's function is not designed to be for lubricating -- but it can certainly be used that way, both with and without a partner.

The bit about cleansing the tubing of urinary residue is a good point and is interesting. There's a lot about ourselves which many of us aren't fully aware of -- including me. Thanks for the input, Ontbear.

doogood replied to gymrat44's response:
Huh, I didn't think about the cleansing function of pre-cum. I too thought it's primary purpose was lubrucation. Back to the original post about 'too much'. I don't think that too much is a bad thing. I personally produce more the more excited and turned on I get, and the more prolonged intercourse gets started. Especially the more I'm teased. I can flow what seems like buckets! I say enjoy it and try not to be self conscious about it!

rhondamay replied to doogood's response:
In addition to cleansing the plumbing I believe pre-cum also helps neutralize the acidity in the vagina to help keep sperm viable.

barefoot3us responded:
Pre-Cum it's a good thing. I love it when I have pre-cum albeit at 65 it is becoming rare.
As others have said it is a cleanser for the urinary tract out through the penis, but a good lubricant.
For sure if you are with your girl friend and your penis is putting out pre-cum and she is playing with you what better way for her to know that your hot for her. Like wise when your playing with her pussy and she is all wet she is hot for you, it can't get any better then that and I gets me stirred up talking about it.

Have fun and it's all good for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

MARRIED TO THE MOST AWESOME WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!! yes i meant to type it that way, 2 adorable sons , work in the world of finance, any questions i&...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.