Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Problems with sex
    animalover11193 posted:
    My boyfriend and I have been masturbating each other for a while, and not too long ago, we had vaginal sex for the first time. I'm not a virgin so there was no problems for me. He on the other hand was a virgin, and therefore this was his first time. We tried my favorite position, missonary, then switched to cowgirl. When we went to switch again, we found that the condom had slipped off and that there was blood in it. Like I said, I'm not a virgin, so it wasn't me (I'm not on my period either). He is circumsized and we've run into problems while masturbating. He believes that he didn't come, and that the blood is from being circumsized. I want to know what I can do to stop this from happening and how to make sex more comfortable for him.
    ontbear responded:
    hi if there was no semen in the condom, thern he did not ejulate. the blood is some thing he needs to talk with his doctor don't wait go see the doctor. ontbear

    Spotlight: Member Stories


    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.